CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

I love these to pictures. First I get my brothers to take a picture with me and then I tickle them in a picture! I love making them laugh! And you can even see how strong they are getting!

Here's Bryson pulling out his teaching skills on Caely! She's going to be able to play guitar better than me by the time she's one! She has even stum the guitar once or twice so far!


Three heads are always better than one! In my case, it's always better to use my smarter brothers on anything, but creativity! :)





3 Happy gram:

LM said...

What fun pictures!!!

Heidi said...

natalie, you're a total skinny minny and a cutie patootie. :)

Natalie said...

ha ha, I call Caely a cuti patootie! thats funny! And i'm not that skinny! I gained 5lbs these last two weeks which i've been able to keep on. we'll see how long that last though. I might be switching to my other meds again due to migraines.