CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cuz it's Utah with the Cuzs!

Coming down from WY, cows decided to take their time on the road. No joke! There were tons. If I ever figure out how to get videos to work I'll put the one Jaron took.


Had to take it- He's finally old enough and smart enough to run a city. RUN!



My cousin Madison and I are 3-4 years apart in age but other than that you cannot separate us. Funny how that works out!







It's a good thing that it doesn't snow in Tempe. We'd loose my dad in it.








My mom walking on clouds- almost!



They said we didn't need jackets. HAHA! RiGhT. it was so cold we huttled together!












Jay Dee in the parade!




Fireworks are amazing in Utah!









1 hr early to keep our seats! Crazy. In tempe you just have to get there 3 mins before. (across the street at the church)












Fancy car!










Ali's allstar softball game! Game face! Whoo!










Cousins- can't have to many of them, nor can you get enough of them! Can't wait until we meet up with you again!

(Cousin Bonnie is at the top, she took the picture)








0 Happy gram: