CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gorgeous!




Ashley and Bryson went to Ut for a missionary gathering and for conference (i think) and on the way they stoped at my Aunt Leisel's for a night. My aunt is amazing! For one, she can get any one to smile, laugh, you name it. Two, she does great with makeup! Three, she's an awesome photographer!

I love my niece! She is so dang cute. It's a blessing to have her at my home during this semester! I get all my picture book reading done when she is over and she eats up the book like crazy!

4 Happy gram:

LM said...

Ahh shucks!! You shouldn't have said all those nice things! You're pretty awesome yourself!

mommy said...

Cute pictures!

LM said...

No, don't take them down, I just thought it was funny!!!!!

Holly said...

your niece is really cute! i bet you're loving being an aunt. we miss you!