CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beauty shop... or something

One last post. Since I cannot figure this blogging thing out I just decided to make a new post. :)
My friend came over the other day to play beauty shop as she calls it. I was just having fun and letting her get me ready for a dinner with high school friends I haven't seen in 4 years. Wow i'm getting old! It's really been that long since I thought I was on top of the world! Oh wait, I'm there again, Senior! YEAH! Dang it... what to do after Dec... if you have any ideas please share! Masters, or teaching (birth to 8th grade is what i'm aiming for) Or Nanny? is there a degree for that? anyone?
anywho. I totally made fun of the photo snapping portion of the afternoon cuz it's awkward and I was told not to laugh or talk or move. It was so much fun! Or in another photo, I had no upper body strength. I sorta stopped P90X. Yeah... I'd rather eat ice cream and feed the ducks!





















0 Happy gram: