CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ella & I

It's Amazing how much fun you can have with your best friend. All we did was go to Sonic and order our favorite, okay my favorite drink and she ordered whatever she wanted. However, as you can see in the video below (sorry, no sound, I forgot that my phone was on silent :)) that she didn't want to just try her drink, but both of ours. It was totally funny because not only did she get a brain freeze, but before she did that, we both took a sip of our own drink and paused at the same time and then switched drinks! Crazy!
The rest of the night we just sat in the car talking about our crazy lives and how much we wish we were in grade school again just so that we didn't

have to plan the rest of our lives yet. Choices, choices, choices. There's just so many to make. Actually, we put that off and just started to get the giggles and that my friends and family came out of no where. It was nice to have them though. I haven't had them like that in such a long time. My stomach was aching after words. I couldn't even tell you what I was about to say or do in that picture. BUT, we were cracking up and that's all that matters!
This picture was taken back when I still had brown, with little blond highlights. But last night Ella told me she liked it. Probably because it showed her looking good or something, or maybe her extremely long tongue, but I love the pic too!

Enjoy the Video! It's not as high tech as the video's my aunt's take, but I'm getting there! :)

2 Happy gram:

nelson6 said...

Oh you guys are cuties. Found your blog on the other Natalies. FUN!

Tamara Francis said...

Was that a Sonic commercial?