CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I truly do miss my grandpa, more than my tears can tell. His battle of lung, bone, and liver cancer was only a challenge. Pneumonia valley fever, etc. only made matters worse, even til death. I love him and am glad that he's not hurting anymore. He's serving his mission and we must continue to serve ours. As we lift up the feeble knees and the wounded hands, we can cheer their hearts with his everlasting words. He praised the Lord by singing hymns, sharing scriptures, and knowledge of the truth to his family and friends to the very end of his earthly life, what greater joy can a granddaughter have than to know of the love her grandfather had for the gospel and savior. Thank you for the covenant you made in the temple so that we can be sealed together for all time and eternity. Well, my parents too! But for you showing the way. Grandpa, you may love me the most, but I love you infinity plus 1!

2 Happy gram:

The Turley Times said...

Natalie, How uplifting and hopeful this was. Writing things out can be so helpful for healing. What a beautiful tribute to your Grandpa!

Holly said...

Nat--What a neat blog! I'm sure that keeping this site will help you know what's important to you, and it will inspire others as well. We love and miss you!