CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

school sucks the life out of you!

News Flash, I'm sick! Yes. What else could go wrong in the middle of the semester!?! I work with 1st graders and they are all hacking and wiping snot on their sleeves and then I get to come home to Tod who is also sick with bron something. Not even a day after him and interning for a week I started coughing, started feeling my body ache much more than usual and I started coughing, sneezing, letting my nose run off, sneezing (5 times every time), and to make the matter worse I cannot hear! WHAT THE HECK! I don't mind the coughing and what not, but now i just feel sorry for the deaf. It sucks! I just tuned my professor out today in class, fell asleep for part of it, had a sugar high for the policy class, and was surely blessed that I did not get in a car accident on the ride home. I am pretty sure I sent germs to individuals around me, but when professors make up rules about how you cannot miss a single day because that's your grade and you cant make up anything well then I am not missing anything and I will just be glad to share my things! Gross right? lol
My doc will be happy to see me tomorrow! I will make a bet right now that i probably have the same thing as tod, Eustachian Tube dysfunction, and will need to be seen by an ear doctor! Whoopy!

On the up side, i have a few more weeks til spring break, which means only a few more weeks til summer! Tan baby tan!

0 Happy gram: