CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random it happens

How about that? Yeah, I think I was on another sugar high, but I didn't eat anything with much sugar in it except captains crunch! My friend Ella had spent the night, since we found ourselves way too tired to pick ourselves off the bed at 11:55pm the night before (with curfew midnight) to drive her home and so the next morning she woke me up way too early -- okay so 9 am and we played dress up with make up! It was so much fun to not worry about a thing except if you put to much eye liner in one spot or if my hand shook like crazy and make the eye liner (liquid-not good if you shake may I add) make squiggly lines! yeah wonderful! thank you to whoever made makeup remover! Whatever the fact may be, I had a blast this morning and the picture above proves it! I ran around with so much energy, who knows where it came from, that I ran outside and stood on top of the tree stump! I couldn't tell you why, but I did, and I'm glad! That's all I did and my friend got a picture and we ran back inside as the day got warmer! Wow, I'm pretty random! Life's fun like that!

0 Happy gram: