CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just a bit more protein

a little thought to remember- don't let your brothers cook! As a little gift today, or maybe we were all (meaning the kids) starving, but we as children decided to cook dinner as my mom took Tod around to do fast offerings. Fritos stack is what we were making! yummy! Anyhoo, I assigned assignments to Logan and Jaron because I was gifted with a migraine once again! Unfortunately, I don't think about the little things my brothers might do and I gave Logan the rice and Jaron the meat. Rice was easy. Jaron, however, as he was browning the meat, saw a little, small, black ant that our house seems to have all over-- they don't bite, but are annoying! The ant was on the stove (why i don't know). Jaron, out of no where decides to let the ant crawl onto the spatula and puts it into the pan where the meat was. Personally, I don't think the ant lasted long. I think it fried! Yeah, I was the first to watch this action! "GROSS" But I needed the extra protein I guess!
Mortal of the story: well it depends on how you look at it. Either 1) don't let your brothers cook, but then you have to do it all yourselves (no fun- probably not a good idea) or 2) eat ants with your food because they don't taste bad and some taste like red raspberry's!