CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Reunion!- Morning

This past weekend my family was able to go up north to Pinetop to visit Uncle Ryan and his family! Along with that, there were two reunions going on. One in Pinetop for the Ellsworth side and one in Woodsroof for the Tenny side! On Friday afternoon we took off for Ryan's. We didn't arrive til the evening so all the following pictures are from Saturday's events! Cade was enjoying using my phone! He took a wonderful picture of himself! There were many more on my phone! One of his eye, a video of him running around his home and showing off his new little brother of which he and his sibling absolutely adore (esp the belly button!), and of the road we were traveling on! Also of a Gatorade bottle! Excellent if you ask me!
Yeah and here's me! Front seat like always! Shot gun really! Had to add it! Ashley kept asking for me to send a picture to her and i didn't have one on my phone and so I took one for her and this is what I got!

Okay... this next footage is something that we (meaning just us kids-no adults) played with for hours on end. We loved it and couldn't stop until we became hungry! Even Clair loved it! Although with her we were a little more cautious so it wouldn't roll into the lake/pond!


1 Happy gram:

rellsworth said...

What cute kids.