CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Continuation of family Reunion!

Guess what! I shot a Mouser! Yeah I know a girl shooting a gun? What? It's not my fault-- it's my cousins! Lol jk it's mine but I think I did a wonderful job! Just ask Dustin! Actually, the gun was so heavy and I was so afraid of blowing out my shoulder, and it showed on my face apperently that my 2nd cousins helped me! So this is how it all happened! I held the gun how they (meaning my cousins) told me too. One cousin cover my ears so I wouldn't go deaf. Did it work? Partly. Another cousin helped me hold the gun! With one hand. Wow I'm weak. Then I aim! Ready. Set. Fire. .... Yeah I... Hit... Nothing. I shot over the mountain when I was aiming at a broken down truck! Beautiful! At least I have nice cousins! Too bad I don't remember the two that helped me. One was, I think, a M&M kid! Those one's are HARD! Anyhoo heres the bullet shell!









Here's some more action! Great uncle Reg! And I mean GREAT as in FANTASTIC! Out of the blue, when I was in flip flops, had us follow him out to his horses and remembered the last time we came up, the promise he made with me! He promised to let me ride his horses, however he said I had to be in tennis shoes. I forgot my end of the bargain. But being the great guy he is, he told me to step on his leg and get up on the nicest horse he has. bare back! HEEHAW!










Now the moment you've been waiting for... Grandma and the accordion! She's always so talented! Boy was she cute! Enjoy! I'll try and add the video if I can get it to work with sound later!

3 Happy gram:

nelson6 said...

What the...Grandma can play the accordian?!

Tamara Francis said...

Hey Nats, I love looking at your blog, I didn't know my mom played the accordian, but it does not surprise me a bit.

mommy said...

Hey, how come you never told me you had a blog?! I like the horse pics, looks like fun!